Fast Facts about: Kevin Michellich
- Has worked at Park Place LTD since: 2011
He Is known For:
Finding parts for the massive variety of cars that come through our dealership
- What makes Park Place LTD Unique:
“It’s like a car show every day, and I like it”
- Current Daily Driver:
2000 Chevy Silverado "I've got to have something comfortable, I'm a big guy!"
- Current projects:
- 1962 Oldsmobile F85 convertible
- Nissan Mini Truck
- Dream Garage:
- Willy’s Coupe with a motor that just barely fits under the hood.
- Early 60’s Chevy Suburban
- First generation Camaro
- “My Nissan, of course”
- Did you Know?
- His first car was actually a mini truck.
- loves woodworking, metalworking and electronics
- On summer weekends you could find him:
- Tinkering on a car or truck in his home workshop
- On a boat, be it out on the sound or on a lake, with family and friends
- You might even find him on a range, dressed up like an old cowboy.
More About Kevin Michellich:
Kevin has been in the parts business since 1987. Having spent over a decade with Toyota and 7 years with Olympic Boat Center, he brings considerable experience and a great work ethic to the team.
If you are looking for a true professional who is passionate about parts, Kevin is a great place to turn.